Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday afternoon's checklist

Two things to note before the weekend:
  • The librarian bloggers who host AudioSynced have posted their links for July (including mine, she says modestly). I'm always so impressed that they have actually read everyone's blog posts, as I am more of a scanner myself.
  • Another blog, Audiobook DJ, alerted me to something featured at the Audiobook Jukebox: Solid Gold Reviewer. Here is a place for publishers to post the audiobooks they have available for review and for bloggers to express interest in receiving a copy. The requirements are minimal -- essentially, just review what you are given within six weeks -- so I'm going to give it a try. I don't want to appear to be pressuring the publisher by telling you what I requested, but I hope I get it!

No comments: