Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Listen up!

Happy birthday, Dr. Seuss! A little blog synchronicity happened today, and I'm sure it's because all across America people are reading! I got a comment on a recent post, and checked out that person's blog (she lives in England, so my theory about reading in America just got busted). And what do I find there but a link to something called AudioSynced -- hosted by two other bloggers, Abby (the) Librarian and Stacked -- which is a monthly roundup of blog posts on audiobooks! And from there, I discovered another exclusively audiobook blogger, Books for Ears. (AudioSynced also sent me a little linked love, which must be how Playing by the Book found me.)

Many more things to add to my blogroll! I will link to each month's AudioSynced post for more audiobook mayhem! Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Yay! Thanks for the link. I discovered your blog through Kelly's AudioSynced post as well. :)

Kelly J. said...

I just stumbled on this post (I'm behind in my blog reading). I got your blog from a "Listening for Literacy" program I went to in Janesville, Wisconsin. Your blog was one of the presenter's favorites and it's quite rightly become one of mine, too!