Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Recent arrivals

Our chair reports another box of goodies from Listening Library (they are so reliable). I must remember to ask them at ALA how long HP VII is. So, I've got a new assignment -- wait, I'm not done with the stuff I've got! It's Richard Peck's On the Wings of Heroes. It got some good reviews, but I must say it's sounds like a complete snooze.

I've not gotten the LL box, but I did get The Wednesday Wars from Scholastic today! Hooray! But that won't be on my assignment list (I don't think), so I'm going to have squeeze that in on my own time!

My next assignment is Valiant by Holly Black. I just finished reading its prequel (I know I'm really not supposed to do that, but I've said it before, I'm compulsive), Tithe. This was a most interesting goth/fairy tale romance. I hope there's more of that sexy Roiben in Valiant.

And where is Twisted?

No comments: